As the 2017 year winds down, what better way to plan for 2018 than to take a step back from your day-to-day of your business and plan for the next year? Below are a series of questions we have compiled which might be of help to you and your strategizing for 2018...
- What was my most profitable action in 2017?
- What was my least profitable action in 2017?
- What actions made me the most excited about my business / job?
- What actions made me the most frustrated about my business / job?
- If I had to focus on improving one thing in the first quarter of 2018, what would it be?
- Grab your credit card bill and review each of your subscriptions. What tools can you not live without? What tools do you no longer use? Does it make sense to cancel or consolidate?
- Which month of 2017 went by the fastest and why? [time flies when you're having fun...]
- What one activity can I automate, delegate, or outsource to someone else in 2018?
- Were there any side projects which proved to turn into something material? And what possible side projects are worth exploring in 2018?
- If you were to accomplish one thing in 2018, what would it be? A revenue goal, a life balance goal, or maybe something else?
We wish you the best and cheers to a wonderful and profitable 2018!