In several places throughout the product you will now find this video camera icon:
Clicking the camera begins the following workflow:
Where all can you find the video email icon? Seemingly everywhere...
1. The Send Email button in the black navigation bar at the top of the page is now a dropdown, with the dropdown option being Send Video Email.
1a. On the VipeCloud mobile app the Video Email button is available at all times in the nav bar at the top of the app.
2. Clicking the Plus button in the upper left hand corner of the product reveals our Quick Add bar. The Video Email icon is the rightmost Quick Add.
3. When viewing a Contact Record, you can click to send them a video email.
4. When viewing any Contacts table, the Contact Popover has the video email button.
5. When viewing your Contact Lists, you can click to send your entire contact list a video email.
As we said, the video email button is seemingly everywhere! When you send the video email, you will also gain insights into email opens, video views, and how long the recipient was visiting the video landing page.
We invite you to try VipeCloud's Video Email today!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly